Saturday, February 25, 2017

Worst Words Known To Man

I have been sharing a word with you each month that I thought could add value to your life. It occurred to me that there are also a few words that I wish people had never learned. So let me share a few of those with you today. The first word is CONVENIENT. It means easy to reach and suited to one's comfort or need. First of all anything that is easy to reach or obtain is usually not worth anything. Second if you notice it is related to the word COMFORT or COMFORTABLE. Personally I think that the words CONVENIENT and COMFORTABLE are two that are hurting Americans the most right now. If you want to know what I mean then read my post called "Entitlement Attitude." The next word is the word CAN'T. As I said in July's word of the Month post. This often is just a cover for other truths. The truth may be that we are embarrassed that we don't know how to do something. The truth may be that we are scared to try something new because we might look stupid. There are all kids of reasons why we say, ' I CAN'T." But more often than not, none of them are because we truly can not do something.. All that word does is hold us back from achieving our dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment