Sunday, January 22, 2012

Word of the Month

          I want to start this post by saying thank you to all of those who have consistently supported me and continued to follow this blog! It means a great deal to me and I hope it has been a positive influence for you. However, this blog has lacked that same consistency. I have posted simply when the mood stuck me. I now will be posting once a month. This should help me be more focused on the positive. It should also give my readers a deserved comfort of knowing when to expect a post. Each month the post will be of a word that I feel has great power in my life and can in yours! These posts will be posted on the 1st of each month (starting Feb. 1st) unless I face some unexpected situation. Then they will be posted as soon as possible afterwards. I may still post other things as I am inspired. So I hope you will join me for a consistent study of the power of words!

No comments:

Post a Comment